Schaumburg COVID-19 Rapid PCR Testing Clinic
If you suspect you may be infected with SARS-CoV-2 and are in need of COVID-19 PCR testing in the Schaumburg area, trust our medical team at Clear Immediate Care. We now offer a COVID-19 Rapid PCR nasal swab test. This test is manufactured by Thermo Fisher, and is one of the most accurate tests available.
Our Schaumburg location is temporarily closed. If you have any billing or scheduling questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Please Contact Us If You Have Any Booking Questions Or Concerns
For questions about results please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We expect to get results to you within 15 minutes. If you have any issues obtaining your results, please contact email@example.com
- The test is being covered by a majority of insurance carriers at no cost to the patient. However, to be sure of your coverage, we do ask you to contact your individual insurance carrier to verify this and that you are in network with our clinic. You can do this by calling the number on the back of your insurance card. Please provide them with our information. We are listed under TRIVEDIMD with insurance providers. We are not in network with HMO and Medicaid insurers, so for those patients, there is a $250 self-pay rate for the Rapid PCR test.
- We would recommend checking with your destination about any particular requirements that may be in place, particularly regarding type of test and timing. Again, we try to ensure results within 72 hours, but if a delay in processing occurs via the lab, this again is out of our control.
- The PCR test is considered the “gold-standard” for testing and offers near 100% accuracy
- The test itself has been granted an Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA
- Currently, in accordance with CDC guidelines we are not retesting people who had prior positive results, unless mandated by an employer or workplace.
- We base our testing on a medical necessity. In terms of insurance coverage, we ask you to reach out to your individual insurer to see if they will continue to cover repeat testing.
- We recommend waiting at least 3 days to get tested after exposure, with the best time being 5 days after exposure.
- We test all people who desire testing. However we cannot ensure that insurance will cover testing for all reasons. If you meet the following requirements it is highly likely that insurance will cover the cost of your test
- Health care workers and essential workers
- Individuals who are experiencing symptoms
- Individuals who have been exposed to Covid-19 by a direct contact
- All tests at our facility must be ordered by our physicians. We are unable to take outside orders.